Edelweiss enamelled gold pendant
An early 20th century edelweiss enamelled gold pendant of pierced openwork design with circular suspension ring. The single edelweiss flower head and scrolling foliage decorated with enamel in shades of white and green. The reverse with makers stamp ‘D & F’ for Deakin and Francis of Birmingham, circa 1930 and ‘9ct’. 43mm long including suspension ring x 20mm wide, 4.5gms gross weight.